A system is only as good as its weakest link.
Besides spectacular sound engines and -shapers, usual and unconventional sources and manipulators of control voltages, every modular system also needs a choice of modules for the “daily” business. twinOUT is such a module: the perfect connection to the outer world.
This DI-box in a module offer two adjustable electronically balanced XLR-outputs. twinOut is designed for full stereophonic or dual mono use. To complete its functional range, a headphone output was added – being also suitable to transport line levels.
Like every VERMONA module, each twinOUT is hand-assembled in our electroacoustic manufactory in Germany. If you want to get the most of your modular synthesizer, you cannot pass by the twinOUT!
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (±0,2 dB)
- Signal-to-Noise ratio: > 90 dB
- THD+Noise: 0,01%
- Nominal Input Level: +6 dBu
- max. Input Level: +24 dBu
- Input Impedance: 100 kΩ
- max. Output Level: +24 dBu (XLR)
- Output Impedance: 600 Ω
- Amplification: +12 dB
- CLIP LED:
- +12 dBu (XLR)
- +6 dBu (TRS without damper) –4 dBu (TRS with damper)
- +12 V: 25 mA
- –12 V: 25 mA
- +5 V: -
Dimensions / Weight
- Width / Height: 8 HP / 3 U
- Depth: 36 mm
- Weight: 110 g